This article explains how to set up the integration between your OnePlan environment and Microsoft 365 Planner.
To complete the OnePlan setup, you need to be an admin (user with Owner permissions) in OnePlan.
- Log into your OnePlan group using your OnePlan login credentials.
- Access the Admin pages by clicking on the settings (gear) icon at the top right of the browser.
- Navigate to the Integration section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Next to the Authentication Keys section click the + Add Key button.
- Provide a descriptive name or title for the Authentication Key to denote its purpose, then click ADD.
- Store the OnePlan group name and the Authentication Key securely. This grants access to your OnePlan group for any program. Please note that the key will no longer be visible after the page is refreshed.
- If using my.oneplan.ai, click on the Integration + button. This will take you to my.oneconnect.ai.
- Locate OnePlan and M365 Planner. Click Configure.
Note: It's recommended to generate a new authentication key for every integration and assign a descriptive name to each key, enabling clear association with its corresponding integration. This practice enhances security, simplifies management, and facilitates easier tracking and troubleshooting.