The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new and enhanced in this release!
- You can now save up top 10 versions of your work plan. You can then revert to old versions of your plan as needed.
- For more information, see Grid Options - Versioning.
- You can now assign resources over 100% to work items.
- Finding and adding fields to views when you have a lot of fields is now easier.
- Filtering on Yes / No (boolean) fields is now available.
- Filtering on text fields is now available. The filter will show any values containing the text you typed.
- You can now add the created by and modified by fields to your views. Previously this was only available in the OData feed.
- If you try to move a task before the project start date, you will now be informed to first update the project start date.
- When selected on the last work item in your plan, clicking enter will only create a new task if you are editing the plan name (not other fields).
- You can now create format rules that will apply to the entire row. Previously this only worked at the cell level.
- The My Work Kanban has been updated to a more modern and usable interface.
- You can now choose which field will be used to create the columns and lanes in the board.
- You can select which columns show up on cards.
- Filters are now available. This allows for organizing and focusing on key work items.
- You can now save global default views. Previously only personal views were available.
For more information, see Manage My Work in boards.
- When copying costs from one cost type to another, only the cost types available for that plan type will now be available.
- When using fulfillments in the resource planner, and importing into the financial planner, if there are no fulfillments then the requirement row hours will be used, if there are fulfillments then those plus any remaining requirement hours will be used.
- System notification will now be sent out to users as needed. This includes communications about new releases, scheduled maintenance, etc.
- For more information, see Notifications.
- Multiple security improvements have been made including blocking certain types of code snippets from text fields.
- When initially loading OnePlan, multiple query's are now more efficient. This enables quicker page loading, especially in groups with a lot of plan related data.
- Profile images are now being cached as users login. This improves pages load times.